This Baked Spaghetti meal comes together easily for a great family meal…even when you are busy! I’m a major stickler for family meals. I think it’s important for us all to sit around the dinner table each day. We all have those crazy nights where our kids need to be 18 different places at once!
I made this Baked Spaghetti the other day and it was perfect for a quick filling dinner. I was able to make it ahead of time and then just pop it in the oven right before dinner! So convenient!
- 1 8oz package of cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 24oz carton ricotta cheese
- 1/2-1 lb Italian Sausage or ground beef
- 1 jar of preferred spaghetti sauce
- 2 Cups Italian Cheese Blend or Mozzarella
- You can add in veggies to if you like. I love broccoli, zucchini, spinach and mushrooms. Add these in when you add the meat.
- Cook pasta and toss with olive oil. Transfer to a 13x9 pan or casserole dish.
- Mix in the ricotta cheese with spaghetti.
- Brown the meat and drain remaining grease. Mix the meat. spaghetti sauce and half of the cheese in with the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until it's brown and bubbly on top.