Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. bag $1.34 (89¢/lb.)
- California green grapes 89¢/lb.
- cantaloupe 89¢ each
- broccoli 16-oz. bag 89¢
- navel oranges 3-lb. bag $2.19
- new crop Gala apples 3-lb. bag $2.99
Under a buck items:
- Reggano Pasta Entrees 4.8 – 6.2 oz. 89¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- .Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.59/lb. (5-lb. average weight) – limit 6
- Fresh Boneless Center-Cut Pork Chops $3.49/lb.
- Fresh USDA Choice Beef Sirloin Tip Roast $3.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh Family Pack Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef $4.49/lb. – while supplies last.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home table top scarecrows $5.99
- Huntington Home Decorative Lantern Assortment $6.99
- Huntington Home Decorative Toss Pillow $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi