Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- avocados 39¢ each
- California green grapes 89¢/lb.
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.29
- California pomegranates $1.69 each
- asparagus 1-lb. $1.89
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. $2.49
Under a Buck:
- Chef's Cupboard Turkey or Herb Stuffing Mix 6-oz. 79¢
- Chef's Cupboard Julienne or Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes 4.5 – 5 oz. 89¢
- Chef's Cupboard Instant Mash 4.7 oz. 89¢
- Bake House Creations Pie Crust 15-oz. 99¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Fresh Pork Sirloin Roast $1.49/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack 80% Lean Beef Patties 10/$10
- Fresh Family Pack Thin-Sliced Chicken Breasts $1.99/lb. (2-3 lb. ave. weight)
- Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Bottom Round Roast $2.99/lb. – limit 2
Hot Items of the Week:
- Auto XS Car Organizers $4.99
- Singer 32-Stitch Sewing Machine $79.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi