Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Haas avocados 39¢ each
- grapefruits 49¢ each
- Acorn, Butternut or Spaghetti squash 49¢/lb.
- California red grapes 89¢/lb.
- Brussels Sprouts 1-lb. bag $1.39
- Washington Gala apples 3-lb. bag $1.49/lb.
- Simply Nature ORGANIC Arugula and Spinach Mix 5-oz. $1.99
- Washington ORGANIC Pears 2-lb. bag $2.49
Under a Buck:
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active Whipped Topping 8-oz. 69¢
- Season’s Choice Steamable frozen Broccoli Florets 12-oz. 95¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Butterball Whole Turkey 87¢/lb.
- Appleton Farms Smoked Ham Butt or Shank Portion $1.49/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.69/lb. – limit 4
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Half Ham $1.99/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins $1.99/lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Double-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham $2/15/lb.
- Appleton Farms Boneless Spiral-Sliced Ham $2.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed Chuck Roast $7.99/lb.
- Tyson Fresh USDA Choice Beef Pot Roast Kit 2.75-lb. $8.99
Hot Items of the Week:
- Cozy Character Slipper Socks $3.99/pair
- Crofton Mini Ceramic Baking Dishes $2.99 each
- Ambiano Digital Probe Thermometer & Timer $12.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi