Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Arkansas sweet potatoes 39¢/1b.
- California celery 65¢ each
- Wisconsin cranberries 12-oz. 85¢
- pineapples 99¢ each
- green beans 16-oz. $1.39
- Colorado russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.69
- blueberries $1.99/pint
- mandarins 3-lb. $1.99
Under a Buck:
NOTE: the online ad is showing several items under $1 as no longer available when you click on them. I’m only listing the items shown to be in-stock. This may be a mistake so be sure and grab your paper ad and check while shopping.
Happy Farms Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard Chicken or Cornbread Stuffing Mix 6-oz. 89¢
- Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Mashed Potatoes 4-oz. 75¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Butterball Whole Turkey 10-22 lbs. 87¢/lb. – limit 2
- Honeysuckle White Fresh Whole Turkey $1.19/lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Half Ham $1.99/lb.
- Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Double-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham $2.15/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh Organic Turkey $2.99/lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
- Lots of Frozen 2 items to score!
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi