Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- sweet potatoes 49¢/lb.
- mangoes 49¢ each
- pineapples 99¢ each
- zucchini 79¢/lb.
- California red grapes $1.29/lb.
- blueberries $1.99/pint
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $1.99
- Colorado russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.99
Under a Buck:
Chef's Cupboard Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5 oz. 49¢
PurAqua Sparkling Flavored Water 33.8 oz. 55¢
- Chef's Cupboard Homestyle Mashed Potatoes 4-oz. 69¢
Chef's Cupboard Chicken/Cornbread Stuffing Mix 6-oz. 69¢ (was 89¢)
- Tuscan Garden Spanish Manzanilla Olives 5.75 oz. 79¢
Season's Choice Steamable Cut Green Beans or Mixed Vegetables 12 oz. 79¢
- Chef's Cupboard Au Gratin or Scalloped Potatoes 4.7 oz. 79¢
Friendly Farms or Fit & Active Whipped Topping 8-oz. 85¢ Each
- Baker's Corner Miniature Marshmallows 10-oz. 89¢
Tuscan Garden Croutons 5-oz. 89¢
Friendly Farms Sour Cream 16 oz. 89¢(was $1.29)
Meat & Seafood:
Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Half Ham 85¢ Per Lb. – Limit 2
Appleton Farms Spiral-Sliced Double-Glazed Brown Sugar Ham $2.15 Per Lb.
Honeysuckle White Fresh Bone-In Turkey Breast $1.79 Per Lb.
Specially Selected Fresh USDA Choice Beef Tenderloin $9.99 Per Lb.
Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb $9.99 Per Lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
Pembrook Personal Weekly/Monthly Planner $7.99 Each
Pembrook 25-Count All-Occasion Greeting Cards with Card Organizer $9.99
Huntington Home 60″ x 70″ Feather Soft Throw $12.99 Each
Auto XS 4-Piece All-Weather Car Mats $12.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi