Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
NOTE: This weeks ad starts on THURSDAY Jan. 2nd.
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- grapefruit 39¢ each
- zucchini squash 79¢/lb.
- Washington Gala apples $1.39/lb.
- blueberries $1.49/pint
- Little Salad Bar Chopped Salad Kit $1.99
- kiwi 2-lb. bag $2.99
- Simply Nature ORGANIC Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.49
ORGANIC Hass Avocados 4-ct. Pkg. $3.69
Under a Buck:
- None this week.
Meat & Seafood:
Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.49 Per Lb. – Limit 4
Fresh Family Pack Thin-Sliced Boneless Pork Chops $2.99 Per Lb.
Simply Nature Fesh Family Pack Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef $4.49 Per Lb.
Fresh Lightly Dusted Sole Fillets 7-oz. $4.99
Jennie-O FRESH 90/10 Ground Turkey 3-lb. $6.49
Hot Items of the Week:
- Crofton To-Go Assortment containers $1.99
Crofton Collapsible Portion Control Containers $4.99 Each
Ambiano Mini Food Chopper $8.99
Crofton 20-Piece Meal Prep Containers $4.99
Crofton Nonstick Copper Crisper $9.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi