Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Hass avocados 29¢ each
broccoli crowns 16-oz. 89¢
- pineapples 99¢ each
- green bell peppers 3-pk 99¢
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2lb. bag $1.79
Washington ORGANIC Pears 2-lb. bag $2.89
Simply Nature ORGANIC Chopped Kale 12-oz. package $3.19 .
- Specially Selected Cara Cara Oranges 3-lb. bag $3.89
Under a Buck:
- None this week.
Meat & Seafood:
Fresh Family Pack Split Chicken Breasts 99¢ Per Lb. (5.5lb. average weight)
Earth Grown Meatless Ground Plant Protein 12-oz. $3.99
Never Any! Fresh Antibiotic Free Chicken Breast Tenderloins $4.29 Per Lb.
Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed Chuck Roast $7.99 Per Lb.
FRESH Stuffed Atlantic Salmon 16-oz. $9.99
Hot Items of the Week:
- Pembrook Dry Erase Board or Calendar Board $3.99
Pembrook 4-Piece Scissors Set $3.99
Easy Home 16-Cubby Organizer $19.99
Easy Home 10-Drawer Rolling Storage Cart $24.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi