Aldi Organic Finds…..
Aldi Organic Finds – It's Afforable!
Seems like we all want to eat better but some of us just can't afford the higher prices of organic foods. We headed to Aldi to see what we could find and were very pleased at the selection and the prices of their organic items.
We found them to be low compared to the stores in our area. Here's a few of the things we found.
SimplyNature Organic spaghetti 16-oz. $1.09!
⭐was unable to find price to compare with Walmart.
SimplyNature organic mac & cheese boxes 6-oz. $1.15
⭐Compare to Walmart price for Annies organic mac & cheese 6-oz. $1.48
SimplyNature Organic pasta sauce 24-oz. $2.14
⭐Compare to Walmart price for Bertolli organic sauce 24-oz. $2.48 or Classico organic sauce 24-oz. $2.78.
SimplyNature Organic chewy granola bars $2.39
⭐Compare to Walmart price for Cascade Farms organic granola bars $4.77 or Annie's organic granola bars $3.18.
SimplyNature Organic cane or light brown sugar 24-32 oz. $2.45
⭐Compare to Walmart price for Sugar in the Raw cane sugar 24-oz. $2.98 or Great Value cane sugar 32-oz. $2.47.
SimplyNature Organic granola cereal 15.6 – 16 oz. $2.79
⭐Compare to Walmart price for Cascadian Farm organic granola cereal 16-oz. $3.28.
Aldi also runs awesome sales on organic produce. Their available produce changes weekly.
Click here to see our slide show of all the items we found.
To make the screen bigger just click on the box at the right hand bottom of the screen. Click it again to make it smaller.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi