Aldi Pizza Night For 4 + Leftovers Under $12!
Aldi Pizza Night Only $11.68!
Here's your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for Pizza Night under $12. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6! This is one of my favorites because no real cooking is involved. Just heat and serve 😉
- Pepperoni pizza
- Garlic bread
- Italian salad
- ice cream
Here's your grocery list:
- Mama Cozy's extra large Pepperoni 16oz. $5.49 ($6.09 delivery)
- L'oven Fresh garlic bread (loaf) 10oz. $2.25 ($2.49 delivery)
- Italian Salad Mix 9oz. $1.99 ($2.09 delivery)
- Belmont 1.5 quart ice cream $1.95 ($2.15 delivery)
Final price: $11.68! Prices may differ slightly between areas but should still be a great deal compared to other stores. Also note, that if you choose curb-side pickup or delivery, items are priced higher.
You can substitute a Mega Meat Lovers Ultimate pizza for $6.69 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
More From Consumer Queen:
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards too.