Need something from Amazon but don't have the cash up front? No worries, Amazon now has Layaway!
With Prime Day at hand, there's lot's of deals to be had and Amazon has made it even easier to afford them with their new layaway plan!
Here's what you need to know:
- No sign-up fee, late fees, cancelation fees, or restocking fees – it's completely FREE!
- Pay 20% of listed price at checkout to reserve your item and lock in price.
- Make 4 payments over 8 weeks – payments are automatically charged to original payment method every 2 weeks
- Available all year long (great for Christmas!)
- Choose from various shipping options after your final payment
- Pay off your items early for quicker delivery
- Amazon Layaway is only available for items shipped and sold by Amazon
- Click here for more info.
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.