Buffalo Chicken Wings Dinner For Less at Aldi!
Shop Aldi for this Buffalo Chicken Wings Dinner!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for a quick and easy buffalo chicken wings dinner for about $10. It will provide a meal for a family of 4 or possibly 6.
- Buffalo Style Wings
- Crinkle Cut Fries
- Garden Salad
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Perdue Buffalo Style Wyngz 26oz. $5.99
- Season's Choice Crinkle Cut Fries 32oz. $1.65
- Little Salad Bar Garden Salad 12oz. 99¢
- L'oven Fresh Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 22-pk $1.49
Total cost: $10.12! We assuming you already have condiments like salad dressing, ketchup and butter already in your kitchen. Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- Easter Baskets on the Cheap at Walmart!
- BOGO Free Raising Cain's Combo Meal!
- Aldi Finds This Week
- Walgreens Photo Deals| Discounts, Codes & Freebies
- Easter Squishmallows as Low as $7.99 at Walmart!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.