Early access to the Bath & Body Works Christmas Box today only. You’ll get NINE full-size products for $40 when you spend at least $40 online.
Head over to Bath&BodyWorks.com where today only you’ll have early access to this years Christmas Box. Spend at least $40 and you’ll be able to score this $114.40 bundle for only $40! Just use code ALLGOODIES at checkout to snag this deal! Shipping is a flat rate of $5.99 – instore pickup not available for this item. Click here to get started.
Here’s What’s Inside the Box:
- New! Pure Wonder Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz)
- New! Pure Wonder Super Smooth Body Lotion (8 fl oz)
- New! Pure Wonder Shower Gel (10 fl oz)
- Exclusive! Tis the Season Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz)
- Exclusive! The Perfect Christmas 3-Wick Candle
- Exclusive! Merry Cookie Single Wick Candle
- Exclusive! Merry Cookie PocketBac Hand Sanitizer (1 fl oz)
- Exclusive! Merry Cookie Hand Cream (1 fl oz)
- Exclusive! Polar Bear Shea-Infused Socks
You could break up the items in the box for several stocking stuffers or group them to make 3-4 gift sets 😉
Reminder, don’t forget your mailer coupons. If you received them they expire November 28th and can be used online or in-store! I received an email from the post office informing me I’ll find something from Bath & Body Works in my mail today so watch for more coupons!
- Redbox Rental – $2 Off Any Movie
- Stew and Cornbread Meal for 4 Under $14!
- Homeland Grocery Matchups 1/26-2/1
- Aldi Finds 1/26/22 : Bell Peppers, Cauliflower, Chicken Breasts & More!
- 2 Piece Women’s Pajamas $14.99
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.