Costco Shoppers Required to Wear Face Mask!
Starting May 4th, Costco Shoppers Required to Wear Face Mask!
Costco has announced that starting May 4th ALL customers and employees will be required to wear a face mask or face covering before being allowed inside to shop. The only exceptions will be for children 2 years and younger and those with a medical condition preventing the wearing of a mask.
Other Rules In Place:
- Effective Monday, May 4, select Costco warehouses are open from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday through Friday for members ages 60 and older, and people with disabilities. Guests will not be admitted. The pharmacy will be open, but the Costco Food Court will be closed during these hours.
- U.S. Costco warehouses will allow no more than two people to enter the warehouse with each membership card. The exception will be at the El Paso, TX, Kentucky and Puerto Rico warehouses which will allow no more than one person to enter per membership card.
- Costco is temporarily allowing priority access to our warehouses during all open hours for Costco members who are healthcare workers and first responders such as police officers, EMTs and firefighters. Healthcare workers (which includes pharmacists and all hospital employees with a hospital ID) and first responders who present a Costco membership card and official identification of their role, will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.
More From Consumer Queen:
- Unadvertised Homeland & Affiliate Deals This Week!
- T-Mobile Tuesdays: Free Whopper w/Purchase + More
- Yoplait Yogurt 42¢ at Walmart!
- Red Gold Ketchup 32oz. $1.10 at Homeland
- Blue Diamond Almonds Xtremes FREE + $3.04 Profit!
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.