Join CVS CarePass and you’ll get a FREE month plus $10 in EB to spend each month!
I’ve had CVS CarePass for over a year now and I love it! It’s only $5 per month BUT I get $10 each month in ExtraCare Bucks to spend. It’s like $5 in FREE money to spend on just about anything I want! I also get 20% off CVS health brand products AND free shipping on select items when I order online.
Here’s the FAQ:
- Your $5 payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account. (your first month will be FREE)
- Each month $10 in ExtraBucks will be added to your CVS card.
- Both of these will happen each month on the day you signed up. I joined on the 18th of the month so that’s the day I get my EB and pay my $5.
Here’s How to get started:
- Head over here and click the “Try Your First Month Free” tab
- Sign in or create an account
- Link or add a bank card
- You’re done – you’ll get your first month free + $10 in EB!
- FREE delivery on qualifying prescriptions (no minimum required)
- FREE delivery on eligible CVS.com purchases (no minimum required)
- Access to a 24/7 pharmacist helpline
- 20% discount on CVS Health Brand items both in-store and online
- Monthly $10 promotional reward loaded to your ExtraCare card
Tip: when shopping online, make sure at least one item is CarePass eligible and you’re entire purchase will ship FREE!
- Camp McDonald’s Starts Tomorrow | Food Specials & More
- 4 FREE Crest Toothpastes | Stock-Up Deal at Walgreens
- Sabra Humus FREE at Target
- Top Dollar General Deals This Week!
- Bella Smokeless Grill $29.99 (Reg. $59.99) + More!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those.