Easy DIY Graduation Gift 🎉🎓
Graduation is an exciting time of year, and we can all agree our graduates deserve all the recognitions!! Whether you have a son or daughter, grandchild, or friend or relative graduating this year, it’s fun to show you recognize their hard work and achievement.
If you have several gifts to buy for graduates it can get rather expensive. We’ve come up with an easy DIY graduation gift that’s fun and affordable and only requires 4 items – three of them from Dollar Tree.
What you’ll need for your DIY Graduation Gift
- Mug, tumbler, or non-disposable cup with straw
- Their favorite individually wrapped candy – minis work best
- Confetti – in the grad’s school colors if possible
- Gift card from their favorite fast food restaurant
Just simply put confetti in the bottom of the cup and then drop in the gift card, candy and you’re done! Total cost – 3.00 plus the cost of the gift card😍
The main thing I love about this gift idea is that it’s all stuff you can totally put together at the last minute!! So just run by Dollar Tree, CVS, Walgreens, or your closest Walmart or Target and pick up all these items while you’re out running errands. We all know sometimes springtime can be a busy time of year and grabbing that graduate gift on the way to meet up with the family may slip your mind. Hope this can be an easy and quick gift idea when you need one! 🙂
Thanks for Reading!
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …