Get Your Flu Shot at Target!
Get Your Flu Shot at Target CVS = $5 Gift Card!
If you haven’t gotten your flu shot yet, I highly recommend you get it at CVS Target next time you’re shopping! I get mine there every year. It’s just too easy – I’m always there shopping or scoping out deals to post, so I stop by the pharmacy and get it like I did this year!
Now, you have the option of getting your flue shot at Target. If your Target has a CVS pharmacy (most do now) you’ll have that option. This year I opted for the CVS pharmacy in my local Target.
Here’s my top 4 reasons to get your flu shot at Target CVS:
- It’s quicker! No waiting in your doctors office for an hour for your turn.
- Most insurance pays for it with no co-pay (none for me)
- No extra trip or wasting gas going to the office – you were headed there to shop anyway.
- Instead of getting a lollypop for being good, you get a $5 Target gift card (coupon)
As you can see, I did pretty well with getting my flu shot. I did get a little nervous. I was a nurse for 25 years but when the needle is in the other arm so to speak it’s a different story.
They’ll send you home with paperwork to give to your primary physician for their records.
Thanks for the reminder Trelenza H.
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.
- Homeland & Affiliates Weekly Matchups 2/26 – 3/3
- Five Dollar Monday Deals For 3/2 – See What’s Coming!
- Bic Pens JUST 79¢ at CVS After Rewards – No Coupons Needed!
- Yardley Bar Soap as Low as 25¢ Per Bar at CVS (Reg. $1.60 each!)
- CVS Coupons From the Kiosk 2/25/20 + Deal Ideas (50¢ Oreos!)