Lemon Chicken Dinner For Less at Aldi!
Shop Aldi for this Lemon Chicken Dinner!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for a baked lemon chicken dinner for about $10. It will provide a meal for a family of 4 or possibly 6.
- Baked Lemon Chicken Thighs
- Frozen Corn
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Crescent Rolls
- Kirkwood Chicken Thighs 2.5-lb. $5.33 (your price may vary)
- Season’s Choice Super Sweet Frozen Corn 75¢
- Chef’s Cupboard Au Gratin Potatoes 75¢
- Bake House Crescent Rolls 8-ct. $1.29
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning for Chicken 95¢
Total Cost: $9.07. We’re assuming you already have condiments like ketchup, salt and pepper in your kitchen. Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- Family Dollar Deals – The Best of This Week’s Ad
- Cane+Austin Miracle Peel Pads Free Sample!
- Irish Spring Body Wash $1.19 at CVS
- Airheads Filled Ropes FREE at Walgreens
- Butterfinger Fun Size Candy $1.31 (Reg. $3.48)
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.