Nine West Heels ONLY $17.99! Nine West Heels $17.99 – Reg. $69.99! Believe it or not my 79 year old (soon to be 80) mother still wears high heels to church! I can’t even walk across the room in them! If they’re an essential part of your wardrobe take a look at the sale going on at Kohl’s. Etta women’s heels are on sale for $27.99 (Reg. $69.99) which is great but to make it even better use code SERVICE10 at checkout and get an additional $10 off making them just $17.99! That’s a savings of $52 each! Shipping is free with a $75 order or opt for free curbside pickup where available. There are several colors to choose from – click here to browse. NOTE: The pink, yellow, black lace and light blue heels are $64.99. Buy Etta Women’s Heels $27.99 (Reg. $69.99) Use code SERVICE10 ($10 off $25) Final price: $17.99!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Kingsford Portable Grill ONLY $19 at Target (Reg. $31.99)
- 4-5ct. Cloud Island and Gerber Onsie Packs ONLY $8 at Target (as Low as $1.60 Each!)
- Summer Tote Bags JUST $11.98 shipped – 18 Different Designs!
- Old Navy Leggings as Low as $5 Today Only (Reg up to $15!)
- Framed Photo Magnets Just $1.74 at Walgreens (In-Store Pick-up)
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Check out my 5 Easy DIY Essential Oil Beauty Recipes to change up your beauty routine and add more natural products! If you’re a fan of Young Living Essential Oils like me this is a must read! Did you know you could make your own beauty products?