OKC Zoo Back Open With Safari Walk!
OKC Zoo Back Open With Guided Tours!
You can now visit your favorite animals at the zoo again! The Oklahoma City Zoo is starting their first phase of reopening with Safari Walk. Visitors will be taken on a modified pathway through the park to view a majority of the zoo’s outdoor animal habitats.
For the health and safety of guests, team members and animals, and to ensure adequate social distancing between guests, the zoo will limit the number of guests allowed to visit each day. You’ll need to make reservations online here or by calling 405-424-3344 if you don’t have access to a computer. ZOOfriends members without internet access can reserve their tickets by calling 405-425-0618.
All zoo rides, animal feedings, playgrounds, water fountains and misters will be closed. All indoor animal areas such as the Herpetarium, Great EscApe building, Noble Aquatic Center and Joan Kirkpatrick Animal Hospital will also be closed.
A couple of concessions will be open or you can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Strollers, wheelchairs and electronic convenience vehicles are welcome on the Outdoor Safari Walk pathway.
Important Facts You Need To Know:
- Online reservations are required for all guests and ZOOfriends members wishing to experience the Outdoor Safari Walk. Anyone without a reservation will not be allowed into the zoo.
- From the webpage, pick the day and time you would like to visit and reserve up to seven tickets.
- ZOOfriends members will input their membership number to waive admission fees.
- Once reserved, you will receive an electronic ticket confirmation that can be scanned (printed or on phone) at a safe distance for entry into the zoo.
- Regular zoo admission fees apply for the Outdoor Safari Walk: $12 for adults and $9 for children ages 3-11 and seniors ages 65 and over. Children two and under are admitted free and do not require tickets for admission.
- Guests must arrive at their reserved time slot to ensure capacity is not exceeded. The final time slot is 3:30 p.m. each day, and no entry will be allowed after this time.
- No military discounts can be offered at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Reservations may be canceled or refunded up to the reservation time but not after.