If you've been wanting Prime Membership but you're on a fixed income, you may qualify for 50% off!
Prime Membership Discount!
If you're on Medicaid, EBT or other approved programs you can get 50% off Amazon Prime. Instead of $14.99 a month you'd pay $6.99! Here's a list of other qualifying programs:
* Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
* Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
* Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
* Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
* National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
* Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
* Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Head over here to get started.
- Target Deals | Online & Instore
- Target Circle Week is Live!
- Walgreens Deals | Latest Offers & Rewards
- Complete Home Storage Bags 93¢ at Walgreens This Week!
- Free Pumpkin Fest Event at Michaels
Join Our Facebook Groups
- Consumer Queen Crest Foods Deals
- Consumer Queen Homeland Group
- ConsumerQueen Brown Box Shoppers, Glitches and Free stuff!
- Frugal Living Tips and Tricks That Work
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – Dump and Go Crockpot Meals
- Easy Delicious Recipes- Just Like Grandma Used to Make
- Air Fryer Recipes – Easy and Delicious
- Instant Pot Community – Instant Pot for Beginners
- CQ Oklahoma Natural & Organic Support Group
- Consumer Queen Black Friday Deals & Hot Online Deals & Coupon Codes!
- Homesteading for Beginners- Off the Grid, Canning, Gardening & more!
- Explore Oklahoma – Oklahoma Day Trips, Oklahoma Restaurants & Things to Do
- Roaming My Planet Travel Fan Page
- Shop Local Oklahoma