Restaurant Discounts and Codes!
Restaurant Discounts and Codes – This Weekend & Beyond!
Do to some restaurants being closed except for pick-up and/or drive thru we’re listing all of the restaurant deals we’ve posted some we haven’t yet. Just click each link to get all the details.
NOTE: With this ever progressing situation, offer details can change at any time.
- Hooters – 20% off $30 order with code ONTHEFLY20 and 30% off a $50 order with code: ONTHEFLY30.
- Papa John’s – Jack-O-Lantern pizzas for $11
- Papa John’s – Large 2-topping pizza for $10 thru 10-31 with code LG410
- Wendy’s Boo Books $1 – (5) FREE Jr. Frosty’s! Found at participating stores thru 10-31. Coupons are valid thru 12-31.
- Applebee’s – dozen Double Crunch Shrimp added to any steak entree order for just $1 at Applebee’s! The offer is valid for dine-in, to-go or delivery.
- Auntie Ann’s – $5 off $20 purchase when you download the app
- Auntie Anne’s – $5 off a 6-pack of Pretzel Snacks thru November 1st Details here
- Burger King -$3 Snack Box – Cheeseburger, Fries, 10 Chicken Nuggets & Drink!
- Chick-fil-a– Family Meals as Low as $14.19 + Curbside Pickup!
- Chick-fil-a – Meal Kits – From Fridge to Table in 30 Minutes (Select Areas)
- Chili’s – 3 For $10 – Entree, Appetizer + Drink (Pickup or Delivery)
- Cracker Barrel – Family Meals as Low as $29.99
- Denny’s – $5 off $25 order with code: 5OFF25 thru 10-31.
- Fazoli’s – Daily Deals – See What You Can Score Every Day!
- Fazoli’s – Under $5 Entrees Plus Breadsticks – Limited Time
- Honey Baked Ham – $3 off half boneless ham thru 10-31 with Honey Baked Ham. Coupon here.
- IHOP – IHOPPY Hour from 2 pm – 10 pm every day, get $5 entrees, $3 Snacks and Sides, and $1 or $1.50 beverages
- Jack in the Box – 2 FREE tacos w/any purchase thru 10-31 with this coupon.
- KFC – Family Fill-Up Meal ONLY $20 + FREE Delivery!
- Krispy Kreme – Sweet-or-Treat dozen only $1 wyb a Dozen every Sat. in October. Details here.
- Little Caesar’s – FREE 2-liter soda w/pizza purchase – use code: FREE2L2
- Marcos Pizza – 30% off pizzas every Monday in October with code NPM30
- Marcos Pizza – Medium 1-topping pizza for $6.99 with code: MED699, extra Large 2 Topping Pizza for $13.99 with code: HD1614, Large 2 Topping Pizza and CheezyBread for $15.99 with code: HD5791
- Noodles & Company – FREE Entree – Sign Up for Rewards!
- Panera – $5 off $20 order with code: LUNCHBREAK thru 10-31
- Papa Murphy’s – 30% off a $20 order with code: PIZZA10 thru 10-31
- Pizza Hut – large Tastmaster pizza w/up to 3-toppings $10
- Potbelly – Family Meal Deals Just $19.99 + FREE Delivery
- Red Lobster – Ultimate Endless Shrimp Monday – $17.99 for all you can eat shrimp and choice of side. Shrimp options are Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery.
- Red Robin – Buy one 14 inch Donatos Pizza and get one 50% off with code: PIZZAMONTH valid through October 31.
- Schlotzsky’s – $5.99 individual pizzas after 4pm – announced on their FB page.
- Sonic – Garlic Butter Bacon Burger for $1.99 thru 11-1 with app coupon.
- Subway – Footlong Subs Buy 2, Get 1 Free
- Taco Bell– Cravings Pack ONLY $10 ($15 Value)
- TGI Fridays – 10% off your online order thru November 12th. Click here and enter your phone number in the pop-up box.
- Wendy’s – $3 Off a $15 mobile order thru November 1st. Details here
Please give your location a call before you order. Some locations may be franchised and have different offers.
- Applebee’s – Free kids meal with a $12 purchase online or with app – use code: FREEKIDS
- Arby’s Kid’s Meal $1 with any Adult regular priced meal.
- Burger King – Free kids meal with $1 purchase
- Dickey’s – Kids can get free Texas-style barbecue on Sundays with all delivery and carryout orders (minimum $10 order) when you use the code: KEFOLO
- TGI Fridays – FREE kid’s entree when you spend $20 online. Use code: FREEKIDS.
- Taco Cabana – FREE Kid’s Meals 11 am – 12 pm daily
- Wendy’s – FREE Wendy’s Kids Meal With ANY Mobile App Order
Until the restaurants reopen this is format we’ll use for the restaurant round-up. As new ones pop up we’ll add them and delete those that expire. If you know of any deals not listed, let us know 🙂
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
Extra rich ingredients in “classic comfort” foods usually mean more calories, but that’s not the case with this Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Green Chile Pork Posole here. This means I’ll be making it all winter long. Soothing comfort just waiting to warm me from the inside out.