Here’s a list of Santa freebies you and kiddos may like. I made the personalized video for my Great nephew one year and it was a hit! Your child can send a letter to Santa, contact Santa via voice mail and even track him on Christmas Eve with NORAD!
- Personalized Video from Santa – Portable North Pole lets you create a FREE Personalized Video from Santa! This is the one I used to create a video for my great nephew and it was really a lot of fun!
- Send a Letter to Santa – Santa Letter is an email based letter that your child can send to Santa! Your child can also enjoy FREE coloring pages, trivia and more!
- Phone Call from Santa – Package From Santa offers a FREE phone call from Santa! You’ll need to download the app (iOS or Android) in order to get this freebie. You pick the time and date and Santa will give your child a call. Your child’s photo will appear on the screen, and Santa will even mention specifics you give about your child!
- Santa’s Voicemail – Call (951) 262-3062 and you’ll reach Santa’s message center. Your child will be able to hear a message from jolly St. Nick, encouraging them to continue with good behavior, and to get excited about Christmas! After he’s done speaking, your child can leave a message for Santa, and give him their wishlist.
- Track Santa’s Journey – I loved watching the weatherman on TV tracking Santa on Christmas Eve as a kid. The NORAD Santa Tracker will track Santa around the globe, so your childacn follow him on his adventures on Christmas Eve. Before Christmas Eve, visit the virtual North Pole for fun movies, music and more. Similar to NORAD, you can visit the Google Santa Tracker, as well, and reveal a new game or surprise each day leading up to Christmas Eve.
Thanks in part to FreebieShark!