“This post is sponsored by Savings.com.” See the Savings.Com Buying Guide for Your Back To School Needs!
Savings.com Has Your Back to School Needs!
Shop with Savings.com for your back to school sales and easily navigate those endless back to school ads!
Sometimes I wonder, how do I shop the sales for back to school? Some “sales” in stores aren’t really sales at all… You have to be a savvy consumer! Savings.com put together a back to school buying guide to help find great deals on everything students need to head back to school.
You can browse the sale ad below, and decide exactly what you need before heading out and being caught in the crowds. See it below! Macy’s is my favorite one listed 🙂 Take a look at the buying guide for more.
My Favorite Picks from the Back to School Buying Guide:
Office Depot & OfficeMax- Ticonderoga Pencils 12 ct $2.00 (Reg. $4.79)
Macy’s- Epic Threads Little Girls Rainbow Print Dress – $11.99 with coupon code BTS at checkout! (reg. $24.00). Choose free store pickup to avoid shipping charges.
Ways to Save on Back to School and Shop Smarter:
- Browse sale ads before you shop
- Shop Online for larger purchases- they almost always ship free
- Make a list and stick to it!
- Don’t get caught up in the shopping frenzy- you will see many parents and teachers stock up this time of year, but only stock up for what you need
- Look for items under $1, since this is the best time of year to shop for smaller office and school supplies
- Plan to include a few fun special items to help the kids get excited about this year’s back to school shopping trip!
- Follow Consumer Queen’s Saving Money posts for more!