Amazon has announced its second-annual Digital Day will be Friday, December 29. Digital Day offers the biggest deals of the year on digital content across Amazon!
As a sneak peek, some deals will be available starting on December 26, but the biggest savings will launch at 12:00 am ET on December 29.
Sign up to receive notifications for when the deals begin on amazon.com/digitalday or by following #DigitalDay. Digital Day deals will be available at amazon.com/digitalday, on the Amazon App and amazon app store
Just a few Amazon Digital Day deals you'll see:
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner, and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off of PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts
NOTICE: Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. We cannot guarantee that this price will be the same price when you attempt to order this item. It is highly recommended that you confirm the price in your cart BEFORE you submit your order.