Summer Beauty Box Has Shipped!
If you haven't signed up for the Walmart Beauty Box yet you may what to consider doing so. They're only $5 each and usually they're better than the Target ones.
The above is the Summer box I just received.
Here's what I received in my box – yours may differ.
- SOO AE Donkey Milk Skin mask ($2.50 value)
- Rembrandt 3 Day Whitening Boost kit ($10 value)
- Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 minute hair mask – 1 use
- Garnier SkinActive Soothing Moisturizer sample
- Kleenex Wet Wipe 1-ct.
- Pantene Foam Conditioner 2-3 use can
If you'd like to start receiving boxes of your own, head over here and fill out the form. Every three months you'll receive a Beauty Box for $5.00 shipped and you can cancel at any time. You'll receive either the Summer or Winter box.
Still trying to decide?
Here's some opinions from Consumer Queen shoppers:
Nola M. – This is the only beauty box I subscribe to. The price is great and I often receive full size products. This is one that I have received in the past. The ROC alone was worth $15.00.