Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Venture Pass and I was compensated for my time in creating this post.
I recently came across a new family friendly opportunity featuring top quality entertainment for families at an unbeatable price. Venture Pass is coming to the greater OKC area and I'd like to introduce you to this service and invite you to try it. The product is a family oriented entertainment season pass that includes entry to each of the below venues:
- White Water Bay– Unlimited admission for 2015 season, early entrance for passholders, free Dive-In Movies at the park, Park coupons.
- Frontier City– Unlimited admission for 2015 season, free concerts included, Park coupons, Fright Fest (Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays From October 2-31)
- Hey Day Entertainment– Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Ropes Course up to 3 of each activity M-Th from Open until 5PM
- Bazers Ice Center– Unlimited skating during public/free skate
- Arctic Edge Ice Center – Unlimited skating during public/free skate
- Star Skate Norman– Unlimited skating during public/free skate
- Star Skate Midwest City – Unlimited skating during public/free skate
These entertainment passes are good for a 12 month period beginning on date of purchase. Priced separately, these activities would cost an individual well over $450. The Venture Pass is typically sold for $149.99 per person.
However, I was able to negotiate a special discounted rate of $89.99 for all of my readers. This is only good for so long and then the price goes back up! So get yours NOW!
Here's HOW to get your $89.99 pass:
- Go to www.myventurepass.com
- Select Oklahoma City
- Click on “buy pass” and enter all information
- Enter the code: QUEEN at checkout
- The price will drop from $149 to $89.99
This pass provides Oklahoma families a chance to enjoy some of the best entertainment options in the area throughout 2015 at an affordable price. Be sure and get one for each member of your family at the discounted rate!
Subscribe to our blog for subscribers only contests and deals.