Wake Up Light only $99.99!
Have trouble waking up in the morning? Head to BestBuy.com for one of their deals of the day. Get a Wake Up Light by Phillips for only $99.99 (reg.$139.99) today only (11/14) and while supplies last.
If you don’t enjoy being harshly awoken by an alarm clock, this wake-up light’s simulated sunrise can help you wake up gradually. It makes it easier to get out of bed feeling rested and energetic.
Shipping is free on this item. You can also choose free in store pickup (where available) as well. Get yours today by clicking here.
- Select from 20 different brightness settings. The light increases from soft red, to orange, to bright yellow within your selected time frame between 20 and 40 minutes.
- Choose from 5 natural sounds or your favorite FM radio station. The volume increases for 1-1/2 minutes after the alarm sounds, helping to prevent you from oversleeping. Set up to 2 alarms at once.
- The snooze option provides 9-minute intervals between alarms.
- The display dims in the dark so you can sleep, while brightening in a lit room so you can easily read the display.
- Use light therapy, gradually decreasing brightness and noise, to help lull yourself to sleep over a period of time you select.