Calling All Amazon Primers!
The 4th annual Prime Day event date has been set. Get those computers fired up and ready on July 16th at 3pm ET. Primers will get 36 hours of non-stop deals popping up every 5 minutes. Even better, there’s some deals you can score right now!
Right now, as a lead-in to Prime Day you can score the following:
- Echo Show for $129.99 (reg. $229.99!)
- 30% Off Everyday Essentials Amazon Brands
- 20% Off Laundry Essentials with Subscribe and Save
What is Amazon Prime Day you ask?
It’s a special day of awesome deals for Prime members only. As before, there’ll be deals that last for the duration of Prime Day, and also some Lightning Deals that pop up throughout the 36-hour event.
Get Ready For Prime Day By:
- To get the best out of Prime Day, be sure and read the Prime Day Guide.
- Download the Amazon app to get a sneak peek of Prime Day deals. Add the ones you like to your list and you’ll automatically get notified when they go live. On Prime day you’ll get previews of deals before they start!
Thoughts from the Consumer Queen Team:
- Remember to get your deal quickly. Even if a deal has a certain time limit, popular items often sell out fast before the timer runs out on the deal. So if you see something you can’t live without, go ahead and get it! Some items do not have a timer, but if there is one it’s located right under the item on quick view.
- Adding to cart does not guarantee a price- do check out! Prices can change even with items in the cart. Amazon will ship multiple items together often, even with different order times.
- Keep an eye on our Hot Deals Facebook Group, and the Prime Shopaholics and Deals Group. We will be posting deals in both groups!
- Think School supplies. Did you know Prime Day is a great time of year to snag those supplies? For larger packs of pencils and markers, this can be a super deal if you’re a homeschooler or plan to share with friends/donate items.
- Don’t get caught in the frenzy 😉 As with all big shopping days, we see sale prices that aren’t really that much different than regular prices. Keep an eye on our groups- we try to price compare with other large retailers to help you get legitimate good deals.
- Feel free to message team members if you see a sweet deal– we will post it to the groups so more people can see the deal!
- COUPON CODES are getting more frequent on Amazon. If you see one, it’s valid at the time of the post. All coupon codes have a limit and do have an [unknown] point they expire.
Not a Prime Member yet?
If you want to take advantage of Prime Day but aren’t a member you can sign up for a 30 day FREE trial here. If you find it’s not for you, just cancel at anytime before your 30 days are up
NOTICE: Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. We cannot guarantee that this price will be the same price when you attempt to order this item. It is highly recommended that you confirm the price in your cart BEFORE you submit your order.