Aldi Sneak Peek for 7/4 – 7/10 : Watermelon, Strawberries, Mangoes & More!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's your the Aldi sneak peek for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- sweet corn 29¢ each
- California nectarines or Georgia peaches 89¢/lb.
- zucchini 20-oz. pack $1.24
- Organic avocados 4-pk $2.69
- Washington Rainier cherries $2.79/lb.
- seedless watermelon $2.99 each
- SimplyNature Organic spring mix 16-oz. $3.49
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack boneless. skinless chicken thighs $1.69/lb.
- fresh pork spareribs $1.89/lb.
- fresh rack of lamb $9.99/lb.
- SimplyNature fresh organic grass fed strip steak $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton Fajita Sizzler set or Comal
- Aldi keychain quarter holder 99¢
This Aldi Sneak peek of deals runs through July 10th.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi