Smart Saver Matchups For Week of 5/1 Through 5/14
Here's your Smart Saver match-ups for 4/17 – 4/30. If you're not familiar with Smart Saver these are formally Buy For Less stores in select OKC locations, in Yukon, MWC and Norman. NOT TO BE CONFUSED with CASHSAVER stores 🙂
- A 10% surcharge will be added to the price (before coupons are deducted) to your total bill. Trust me this is no biggie!
- This week is a TWO week ad
Although it's too far for us to drive to check deals, Buy For Less will be emailing us the ad so we can post it every week – if you shop these stores and see any awesome deals not featured in the ad please email them to me – email@example.com (a picture would be nice too) 😉
NOTE: Smart saver stores will close at 9:00 pm on Christmas Eve and will be closed Christmas Day.
Ritz crackers, Chips Ahoy or Teddy Grahams 7-13.7 oz. $1.90 + 19¢ = $2.09
Use .75/2 Ritz SS
Final price: 2/$3.43 ($1.71 each)
Kellogg's X-Large kid's cereals 19.1 – 24-oz. $2.81 + 28¢ = $3.09
Use various $3.00/5, $1.00/2 printables here
Final price: as low as 5/$12.45 ($2.49 each) – pretty good price for size!
Purina Dog Chow Complete – chicken or beef 20-lb. bag $6.97 + 70¢ = $7.67
Use $3.00/1 Dog Chow with Beef RMNE (#2) 4-8 (exp. 5-20)
Final price: $4.67!!
- Maruchan chicken, beef, or shrimp instant lunch 2.25oz. 24¢ + 2¢ = 26¢ each
- Hiland whole, 2% or 1% milk 1/2 gallon $1.38
- all natural boneless pork sirloin chops valu pak 99¢ + 10¢ = $1.09/lb.
- Peach crest Ranch 83% lean ground beef $4.99/lb.
*free range, grass fed, pasture raised, no antibiotics
- bananas 33¢ + 3¢ = 36¢/lb!
- green bell peppers or cucumbers 25¢+ 3¢ = $28¢ each!
- Colorado russet potatoes 5-lb. bag 98¢ + 10¢ = $1.08!
- Vidalia onions 3-lb. bag $1.28 + 13¢ = $1.51!
Be sure and follow Smart Saver on Facebook here. See the complete ad by clicking here.