Here's your Smart Saver match-ups for 9/18 Through 10/1. If you're not familiar with Smart Saver these are formally Buy For Less stores in select OKC locations, in Yukon, MWC and Norman. NOT TO BE CONFUSED with CASHSAVER stores 🙂
- A 10% surcharge will be added to the price (before coupons are deducted) to your total bill. Trust me this is no biggie!
- This week is a TWO week ad
Although it's too far for us to drive to check deals, Buy For Less will be emailing us the ad so we can post it every week – if you shop these stores and see any awesome deals not featured in the ad please email them to me – email@example.com (a picture would be nice too) 😉
Here's your Smart saver matchups this week:
Skinner spaghetti, fettuccini, medium shells or elbow macaroni 12-oz. 45¢ + 5¢ = 50¢
Use $1.00/2 any Skinner printable here – limit 1 per transaction (regional coupon)
OR use $1.00/2 any Skinner printable here – limit 1 per transaction (regional coupon)
Final price: 2/FREE!
Hiland yogurt cups 35¢ + 4¢ = 39¢
Use $1.00/6 printable here
Final price: 6/$1.34 (22¢ each!)
Renuzit Fall or Halloween Adjustables 79¢ + 8¢ = 87¢
Use B3G1 Free printable here
OR B3G1 Free RMN (#2) 9-9 (exp. 23)
Final price: 4/$2.61 (65¢ each!)
Cottonelle bath tissue 12-pk double rolls (= 24 reg. rolls) $4.91 + 50¢ = $5.41
Use .75/1 printable here
OR .50/1 SS 9-9 (exp. 10-6)
Final price: as low as $4.66 (19¢ per reg. roll!)
- Brims cheese puffs 7-oz. 81¢ + 8¢ = 88¢
- Dairy Pure milk 1%, 2%, skim or whole; Trumoo chocolate milk 1/2 gallon $1.37 + 14¢ = $1.51
- Sara Lee butter bread 20-oz. $1.54 + 15¢ = $1.69
- Tony's pizza 18.5 – 20.6 oz. $1.96 + 20¢ = $2.16
- Ore-Ida French fries or tator tots 20-32 oz. $2.23 + 22¢ = $2.45
- Tyson whole fryer chicken 84¢ + 8¢ = 92¢/lb.
- all natural Chef's prime pork chops $1.62 + 16¢ = $1.78/lb.
- locally grown sweet potatoes 44¢ + 4¢ = 48¢/lb.
- California red or green leaf or Romaine lettuce 76¢ + 8¢ = 84¢ each
- tomatoes on the vine 86¢ + 9¢ = 95¢/lb.
Looking for the Buy For Less matchups this week? Head over here and you can see what we found.