Smart Saver BIG Sale!
Through tomorrow (April 6th), head on over to the Smart Saver grocery in Midwest City and stock-up! From 9:00am – 6:00pm both days, you'll be able to score the following meat and other deals. Butchers will be standing by to cut and wrap your meat purchases FREE! Keep in mind, some of the meat is sold by the case.
Here's some of the deals you'll be able to score:
- All natural boneless, skinless chicken breasts (ave. 42-lb. case) – $1.00/lb. + 10¢ = $1.10/lb.
- 80% ground beef in 10-lb. chubs – $2.00/lb. + 20¢ = $2.20 /lb.
- Mr. T's smoked sausage 10-lb. – $12.50 + $1.25 = $13.75 (reg. $18.83!)
- Chairman's Reserve premium Angus whole boneless eye of round $2.99/lb. + 30¢ = $3.29/lb. (reg. $5.48/lb.)
- Nestle Pure Life water 24-pk $1.99 + 20¢ = $2.19!
for the complete list of deals.
We all know about freezing meat, but how long is good in the freezer? Here are the FDA freezer guidelines for the best quality:
- Steaks – 6 to 12 months
- Chops – 4 to 6 months
- Roasts – 4 to 12 months
- Ground Beef & Stew Meat – 3 to 4 months
- Chicken – 9 months
- Lean Fish – 6 to 8 months
Thanks Therese K. for the heads up on the deal!