Spaghetti and Meatballs Dinner for 4 + Leftovers!
Spaghetti and Meatballs Dinner for 4 Under $10!
Here's your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for a spaghetti with meatballs dinner with all the fixings for under $10. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers or possibly feed 6. Even better most of the items are on sale this week!
- Spaghetti with meatballs
- Garlic or 4 Cheese Texas Toast
- Bremer original or Italian meatballs 32oz. frozen $3.99 (reg. $4.45)
- Reggano spaghetti 99¢ (reg. $1.39)
- Simply Nature Organic Marinara or Tomato Basil pasta sauce 23.5 – 24oz. $1.49 (reg. $1.89)
- American salad 99¢ or Italian salad $1.39
- Mama Cozzi's Five Cheese or Garlic Texas Toast 11.25 -14oz. frozen $1.55
Total cost: as low as $9.47 (depending on which salad you buy).
We're assuming you have all the condiments like salt, pepper, salad dressing, parmesan cheese etc. already in your pantry. Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand
More From Consumer Queen:
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.