Spaghetti Dinner for 4 + Leftovers!
Spaghetti Dinner for 4 Under $10!
Here’s your weekly menu idea using what you find at Aldi to make a meal for less!
This week we found all you need for a spaghetti dinner and all the fixings for under $13. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers or possibly feed 6.
- Spaghetti with meat sauce or meatballs
- Italian Salad
- Garlic Bread
- 93% lean ground beef approx. 1-lb. $6.59
- Simply Nature Organic spaghetti $1.05 (was cheaper than than regular) $1.05
- Italian salad mix 9oz. $1.89
- Reggano Traditional pasta sauce 24oz. 85¢
- L’oven Fresh garlic bread 10oz. $1.99
Total cost $12.37! If you want to save a lot of money, opt for the Reggano meat pasta sauce instead of the ground beef 🙂
We’re assuming you have all the condiments like salt, pepper, salad dressing, parmesan cheese etc. already in your pantry. Let us know how you liked this meal and if you changed anything up 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards!