Spaghetti Dinner for Four!
Spaghetti Dinner for Four Under $10!
We’re trying out something new – affordable menu planning at Aldi! If you want to see more of these posts be sure and let us know. If we get a good response we’ll make a permanent weekly post 🙂
This week we found all you need for a Spaghetti dinner for under $10. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6!
Here’s your grocery list:
- Reggano traditional pasta sauce 24-oz. $1.49
- Reggano spaghetti noodles big 2-lb. box $1.89
- 85% lean ground beef 1-lb. $3.39
- L’Oven Fresh garlic bread loaf $1.99
- Little Salad Bar Garden Salad 12-oz. 89¢
Final price: $9.65. You can throw in the optional Parmesan cheese 8-oz. for $2.59. The one container will last for several meals so I didn’t add it to the items above.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Don’t Miss These:
- Top Walgreens Deals Starting Sunday (August 14)
- Top CVS Deals Starting This Sunday (August 14th)
- Budgeting Games for Adults
- Axe Deodorant, Body Wash & Body Spray 96¢ Each
- Yoplait Yogurt Cups 33¢ Each at Homeland