Spaghetti Dinner for Four!
Spaghetti Dinner for Four Under $10!
We’re trying out something new – affordable menu planning at Aldi! If you want to see more of these posts be sure and let us know. If we get a good response we’ll make a permanent weekly post 🙂
This week we found all you need for a Spaghetti dinner for under $10. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6!
Here’s your grocery list:
- Reggano traditional pasta sauce 24-oz. $1.49
- Reggano spaghetti noodles big 2-lb. box $1.89
- 85% lean ground beef 1-lb. $3.39
- L’Oven Fresh garlic bread loaf $1.99
- Little Salad Bar Garden Salad 12-oz. 89¢
Final price: $9.65. You can throw in the optional Parmesan cheese 8-oz. for $2.59. The one container will last for several meals so I didn’t add it to the items above.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Don’t Miss These:
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 2/24/20
- Martha Stewart Valentine Clearance at Macy’s – Up to 85% Off!
- Target Grocery Run – Butterfinger, Spaghettios, Cereal & More!
- Dawn Platinum PowerWash Dish Spray Under $2.50 at Target & Walmart (Reg. $5)
- Family Dollar Deals – Colgate, Hefty, All Detergent & More!
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.