Stocking Stuffers – Quick, Last Minute & Cheap!
Stocking Stuffers – The Cheapest Places to Score This Week!
If you're like me and tend to wait until the last minute, this post is for you! Here's all the quick and last minute items you can grab for those stockings.
- CVS – Hershey’s Singles 1.39-2 oz 2/$1 thru 12-21
- CVS – Holiday Ghirardelli or Lindt 0.7-1.4 oz or Assorted Holiday Novelty Candy Singles 88¢ thru 12-21
- Walgreens – Single Serve Hershey’s Candy (select) 79¢ thru 12-21
Use .79/2 Clip2Card coupon here
Final price: 2/.79 (39¢ each!)
- Target – Christmas Candy $1 Click here to see what's available – (free store pickup) – scroll down to holiday candy
- Walmart – Christmas Candy Click here to see what's available – (free store pickup) $1
- Dollar Tree – you know the price 😁
- Dollar General – Holiday candy (theater boxes, candy canes etc.) $1
- CVS – Wet n Wild cosmetics : prices start at $1.49, get $7 EB wyb $10. Buy 7 – Final price: $3.43 after figuring in EB or 39¢ each thru 12-21
- Walmart – Wet n Wild cosmetics as low as 99¢
- Target – Wet n Wild cosmetics as low as 99¢
- Dollar Tree – Wet n Wild $1 (look for 2-pks!)
- Ulta Beauty – stocking stuffers as low as $1.00 wyb 5. Click here to find a store near you.
3.) Other Items:
- Dollar Tree – (puzzles, Play-Doh, card games, holiday socks) $1
*inventory varies by store. Click here to see our post.
- Five Below – Frozen card games, Disney action figures, Play-Doh, Toy Story paint set and more $1. Click here to find a store near you.
*inventory can vary by store.
- Target – Check the Dollar Spot at the front of the store for inexpensive but fun items!
- Dollar General – Kid's personal care gift sets and Crayola products starting at $1 thru 12-21
- Walgreens – select toys are $6.99 B2G1 free ($2.33 each!) thru 12-21
If you know of more places to score, comment and we'll add them to the list.