Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- Butternut, Acorn and Spaghetti squash 49¢/lb
- peaches 2-lb. bag $1.90 (95¢/lb.)
- raspberries 6-oz. $1.29
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $1.69
- Organic California red grapes 2-lb. bag $3.78 ($1.89/lb.)
- pumpkins $2.49 each
- Washington Bartlett pears 3-lb. bag $2.99
Under a Buck:
- Savoritz Soup and Oyster Crackers 10-oz. 89¢
- Season’s Choice Frozen Steamable California Medley 12-oz. 95¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins $1.99/lb. (2.75 lb. ave. wt)
- Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Bottom Round Roast $2.99/lb. (reg. $4.49/lb.) – limit 2
- Earth Grown Meatless Ground Plant Protein 12-oz. $5.99
- Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb $9.99/lb.
Hot Items of the Week:
- Crofton Silicone Bakeware $4.99 each
- Crofton 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set $8.99
- Crofton 2-Tier Cooling Rack $4.99
- Hasbro Halloween Play-Doh set $4.99
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Don’t Miss These!
- CBD Oil vs. Gummies
- Buy 2 Get 3 Victoria’s Secret Mists & Lotions!
- FREE Sample of Nuun Hydration!
- Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut & Coffee for First Responders!
- FREE Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco Coming!
Want to get started couponing but don’t have a clue where to start? Let us help walk you through the art of couponing with the following 9 easy lessons. I know it can be overwhelming and confusing if you’re new to couponing but just take a deep breath and relax…..concentrate on one area at a time and before you know it you’ll be a coupon pro! Check out post How to Coupon in 10 Easy Lessons.