Aldi Deals for Week of 10/15 – 10/21
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Aldi now participates in ShopKick! If you're not sure what ShopKick is you can read about it here. You can also save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and Snap!
Here's the Aldi deals for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
- Happy Harvest tomato sauce 8-oz. 25¢
- Chef's Cupboard onion soup mix 79¢
- Tuscan Garden croutons 5-oz. 89¢
- Chef's Cupboard bread crumbs 15-oz. 89¢
- Tuscan Garden distilled white vinegar 32-oz. 89¢
- Reggano fettuccine or linguine 16-oz. 99¢
- Reggano pasta sauce 24-oz. 99¢
- Happy Harvest crushed tomatoes 28-oz. 99¢
- Stonemill Essentials garlic powder and Italian seasoning 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- fresh St. Louis pork sparribs $2.49/lb.
- Kirkwood fresh chicken parmesan cutlets $4.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton meatloaf pan $3.99 (was $6.99)