New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
- Happy Harvest canned corn or french green beans 49¢
- Fit & Active soups 49¢
- Happy Harvest canned mixed veggies 65¢
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes 4-oz. 69¢
- Chef’s Cupboard au gratin or scalloped potatoes 79¢
- Sweet Harvest whole or jellied cranberry sauce 89¢
- Baker’s Corner baking cups 48 – 90 ct. 89¢
- Season’s Choice frozen peas 16-oz. or chopped spinach 10-oz. 89¢
- Happy Harvest candied yams 99¢
- L’oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 12-oz. 99¢
- L’oven Fresh white or split top wheat bread 20-oz. 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard mashed potatoes 6.6 oz. 99¢
- Tuscan Garden Spanish olives 5.75 oz. 99¢
- Boulder wax paper 75ft. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- Honeysuckle White fresh whole turkey 99¢/lb.
- fresh ground beef chub 5-lb. $12.99
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home 50-ct. LED Christmas lights $3.99 (reg. $5.99)