New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
Casa Mamita taco mix 35¢
Friendly Farms or Fit & Active lowfat yogurt 6-oz. 39¢
Dakota Pride black beans 15.5 oz. or Casa Mamita diced tomatoes & green chiles 10-oz. 59¢
Casa Mamita Mexican style seasonings 59¢
Casa Mamita frozen Chimichangas 5-oz. 69¢
Benita chopped green chiles 4-oz. 69¢
Benita Mexican fiesta diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. 59¢
Maruchan chicken ramen bowls 69¢
Friendly Farms greek yogurt 75¢
Casa Mamita refried beans 16-oz. 79¢
Clancy's cinnamon churros 89¢
Casa Mamita taco shells 12-ct. 99¢
Tampico 6-pack citrus punch 40.5 oz. 99¢
Clancy's hot fries 5.75 oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
Tyson family pack chicken thighs (4-lb. average) .89/lb.
Cattlemen's Ranch fresh USDA choice filet of beef (peppercorn or mesquite beef) 16-oz. $5.99
Hot item of the week:
Crofton cast iron tortilla grill, fajita sizzler set or tortilla keeper $4.99