Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 59¢ each
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. 79¢
- red grapes 89¢/lb.
- blueberries $1.39/pint
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pack $1.69
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.29
Under a buck items:
Savoritz Cheese Dip & Cracker Sticks 89¢ (was $1.09) – limit 6
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Drumsticks 69¢/lb. (was 99¢/lb) – limit 4
- Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast $1.29/lb.
Appleton Farms Pork Sausage Roll 16-oz. $1.89
Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breasts $2.49/lb.
Appleton Farms Premium Sliced or Lower Sodium Bacon 16-oz. $2.79 (was $3.49) – limit 6
- Fresh Family Pack Thin-Sliced Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
Fresh Black Angus USDA Choice Beef Chuck Roast $3.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh Family Pack Organic Grass Fed 85/15 Ground Beef $4.49/lb. (sold in 4-lb. packs)
Fresh Norwegian Atlantic Salmon $8.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
PurAqua 24-Pack Purified Drinking Water $2.29
- Heart to Tail 30″x40″ Animal Throws $5.99
Heart to Tail 15-Lb. Pet Food Container $9.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi