Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 39¢ each
- California peaches or nectarines 2-lb. bag $1.78 (89¢/lb.)
- cantaloupe $1.29 each
- Washington red cherries 1.29/lb.
- blueberries $1.29/pint
- Texas large seedless watermelon $2.99 each
Under a buck items:
- L’oven Fresh Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns 85¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs $1.49/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.59/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- Thsomas Farms Fresh Lamb Loin Chops $7.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh Organic Grass-Fed Ribeye Steak $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Easy Home Bamboo Cosmetic or Swivel Organizer $7.99
- Crofton Reusable Straw Assortment with cleaning brush $3.99
- PurAqua 24-Pack Purified Drinking Water $1.79
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi