Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- cantaloupe 89¢ each
- Organic baby carrots 99¢
- green beans 16-oz. pack 99¢
- multi-colored bell peppers 3-pk $1.69 (56¢ per red, orange, yellow pepper!)
- Pink Lady apples 3-lb. bag $1.79 (60¢/lb.)
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- none this week
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- Baker’s Corner cake mix 79¢ (was 99¢)
- Baker’s Corner fudge brownie mix 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Baker’s Corner powdered sugar 32-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
- Baker’s Corner brown sugar 32-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
- Northern Catch chunk light tuna (pole & line caught) 5-oz. can 89¢
- Burman’s tartar or horseradish sauce 11.5-12 oz. 99¢
Weekly meat specials:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs – 5lb. average weight 69¢/lb.
- fresh baby back ribs $1.99/lb. (reg. $2.89/lb.)
- fresh thick cut boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- Tyson fresh USDA choice beef pot roast kit 2.75-lb. $8.99
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home 12 inch decorative lantern $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi