Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- pineapple 99¢ each – awesome price!
- blackberries 6-oz. 99¢
- brussel sprouts 1-lb. pack 99¢
- asparagus 1-lb. pack $1.29
- russet potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.49 (15¢/lb.!)
- Navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.69 (43¢/lb.)
Need a pineapple corer at a great price? Checkout all these bargains on Amazon here – as low as $3.19!
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- Source liquid hand soap 7.5 oz. 75¢
- Boulder Easter print paper towels 1-ct. 99¢
- Choceur solid milk chocolate bunny bar 3.17 oz. 99¢
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- friendly Farms or Light & Fit yogurt cups 6-oz. 33¢
- Season's Choice steamable California Medley frozen veggies 12-oz. 79¢ (was 99¢)
- Little Salad bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
- Season's Choice steamable broccoli florets frozen veggies 12-oz. 99¢ (was $1.19)
- Reggano pasta sauce 24-oz. 99¢ (was $1.19)
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz. 99¢ (was $1.49)
Weekly meat special:
- family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs $1.49/lb. (3-lb. ave. weight)
- PrairieFresh Prime Carnitas seasoned pork shoulder roast $2.49/lb.
- Tilapia fillets $3.89/lb. (was $5.49/lb.) – limit 4 while supplies last.
- fresh 85% lean Kobe ground beef 1-lb. $6.99
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton 10″ speckled frying pan $6.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi