Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- sweet potatoes 3-lb. bag 69¢ (23¢ per lb.)
- Del Monte cantaloup 89¢ each
- blackberries 6-oz. 99¢
- Organic Chiquita bananas 2-lb. bag 99¢ (50¢ per lb.)
- Organic carrots 1-lb. 99¢
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $1.99 (67¢/lb.)
Oklahoma Ad – will contain these:
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active yogurt cups 6-oz. 33¢ (reg. 39¢)
- Chef’s Cupboard cream soups 10.5 oz. 49¢
- Chef’s Cupboard onion soup mix 2-oz. 69¢
- Season’s Choice steamable California medley- frozen 12-oz. 79¢
- Baker’s Corner cake mix 79¢
- Baker’s Corner fudge brownie mix 18.3 oz. 89¢
- Baker’s Corner graham cracker crust 6-oz. 89¢
- Happy Farms or Fit & Active cream sheese bricks 8-oz. 85¢ (reg. $1.29)
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
- Baker’s Treat Honey Buns – glazed or iced 10-oz. 89¢
- Plastic Easter baskets 95¢
- Season’s Choice steamable broccoli florets – frozen 12-oz. 99¢
- Reggano pasta sauce 24-oz. 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz. 99¢
- Baker’s Corner brown or powdered sugar 32-oz. 99¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
Weekly meat specials:
- Appleton farms smoked ham shank potion 89¢/lb.
- Appleton Farms smoked ham-Butt portions $1.09/lb.
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced half ham $1.19/lb. (was $1.69/lb.)
- Spiral Cut double glazed brown sugar ham $1.89/lb.
- fresh pork sirloin roast $1.99/lb.
- fresh family pack 80% lean ground beef $1.99/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken tenderloins (2.75-lb. average) $1.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton ceramic platter or bowl assortment $4.99 each
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi