Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- baby carrots 1-lb. bag 49¢
- white mushrooms whole or sliced 8-0z. 69¢
- pineapples 99¢ each
- green beans 14-oz. package 99¢
- brussels sprouts 16-oz. package 99¢
- yellow potatoes 5-lb. bag $1.29 (26¢/lb.)
Under a buck items:
- Happy Harvest canned green beans 14.5 oz. 44¢
- Chef’s Cupboard or Fit & Active cream soups 10.5 oz. 49¢
- Chef’s Cupboard onion soup mix 69¢ (was 79¢)
- Baker’s Corner cake mix 79¢ (was 99¢)
- Friendly Farms whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢ (was 85¢)
- Season’s Choice frozen steamable veggies (select) 79¢ – 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard scalloped or augratin potatoes 79¢
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active cream cheese 8-oz. box 85¢ (was $1.29)
- Little Salad Bar garden salad 12-oz. 89¢
- Baker’s Corner fudge brownie mix 89¢ (was 99¢)
- Baker’s corner powdered or brown sugar 2-lb. 99¢ (was $1.29)
- Baker’s Corner all purpose flour 5-lb. bag 99¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 99¢ (reg. $1.49)
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3-lb. ave. weight $1.49/lb.
- fresh USDA choice sirloin tip roast $3.49/lb.
- fresh USDA choice bone-in ribeye roast $5.99/lb.
- fresh rack of lamb $8.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Range Master BBQ Grill Basket $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi