Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- mini cucumbers – 16 oz. bag 99¢
- strawberries 1-lb. pack $1.19
- pineapple $1.19 each
- blueberries 6-oz. $1.49
- navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.99 (50¢/lb.)
Oklahoma Ad – under a buck deals:
- Pueblo canned chipolte peppers 7-oz. 99¢
- Pueblo Lindo canned coconut water 17.5 oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken tenderloins 3.2 average wt. $1.99/lb.
- 73% lean ground beef in 5-lb. packs $1.79/lb.
- fresh thin sliced boneless center cut pork chops $2.39/lb. (was $3.49/lb.) – limit 4
- Kirkwood fresh chicken parmesan cutlets $4.49/lb.
- Kirkwood whole chickens 95¢/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crane 24-oz. insulated hydration bottle $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi