Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Remember, Aldi now participates in ibotta – there should be a 25¢/1 rebate in your app!
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
- avocados 49¢ each
- Texas sweet onions 2-lb. pack 79¢
- mini cucumbers 1-lb. pack 99¢
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.29
- mini sweet peppers 1-lb. pack $1.29
- tomatoes on the vine 24-oz. pack $1.49
Oklahoma Ad – will contain these under a buck items:
- Burman’s yellow mustard 20-oz. 59¢ (was 79¢)
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Nature’s Nectar frozen lemonade 12-oz. 95¢
Weekly meat specials:
- Kirkwood fresh whole chickens 69¢/lb. (was 95¢/lb.)
- Hormel Always Tender fresh boneless pork butt roast $1.79/lb.
- Jennie-O ground turkey 3-lb. $5.99
- fresh USDA choice family pack boneless beef ribeye steak $6.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Range Master nonstick grill topper or roaster $3.99
- Crofton 17-gallon rope handled tub (red or blue) $3.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi