Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Don’t forget if you do ibotta there’s a 25¢/1 ANY purchase rebate for Aldi (one time use)- will make the produce even cheaper!
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- red grapes 2-lb. bag $1.98 (99¢/lb.)
- pineapples $1.19 each
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.29
- Texas seedless watermelons $3.99 each
Oklahoma Ad – will contain these:
- Burman’s yellow mustard 20-oz. 59¢ (was 79¢)
- Friendly Farms light Greek yogurt cups 5.3 oz. 69¢
- L’Oven Fresh hot dog or hamburger buns 8-ct. 85¢
- Clancy’s pretzel sticks or minis 16-oz. 99¢
- Great Gherkins sweet pickle relish 16-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
- L’Oven Fresh English muffins 12-oz. 99¢
- Friendly Farms French onion dip 16-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat special:
- fresh pork spare ribs $1.29/lb. (was $1.79/lb.)
- 73% lean ground beef (sold in 5-lb. packs) $1.79/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken wings 4.5-lb. average, $1.79/lb.
- fresh USDA beef kabobs with veggies $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Shep pet waste bags and dispenser assortment 99¢
- Crofton mini pancake, mini waffle or crepe pan $4.99
- Crane bean bag set $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi